Consolidation is happening rapidly nationwide, emphasizing the rising importance and scalability of Hospital groups. The make-up of an Hospital groups varies, but it often encompasses acute care, surgery centers, long-term healthcare and even home care. Serving patients no longer has conventional boundaries.
BD dispensing and infusion technologies leverage a common platform to support enterprise-wide medication management. The platform integrates BD technologies with HIT systems, enabling formulary interoperability, and centralized user and barcode management. The platform also captures, consolidates and analyzes data to help improve decision making, efficiency and cost while standardizing system management.
- Enables formulary interoperability via HIT integration
- Simplifies system user management via Active Directory
- Facilitates standardization via data centralization
- Supports BD technologies and functionality via a software-based interface engine
- Simplifies the pick process with barcode verification
- Helps pharmacists redeploy to clinical activity
- Provides near real-time reporting and analytics via one common access point
- Reduces IT footprint and leverages investments