Pyxis™ perioperative solutions
From supply chain performance to regulatory compliance, Pyxis™ Perioperative Solutions help your healthcare facility take a comprehensive approach to managing the Operating Theatre.
And not just any Operating Theatre - your Operating Theatre. Based on a deep understanding of the perioperative environment, our Pyxis™ Perioperative Solutions offer a broad and flexible platform of technologies and services that are tailored to your needs, starting with an analysis of your current clinical, operational and financial situation. The end result is a series of measurable improvements that help improve clinician satisfaction, reduce costs, save time and improve regulatory compliance.
For instance, Pyxis™ technologies with Operating Theatre information system (ORIS) integration help clinicians chart, charge and reorder with the touch of a button-automatically charting supply usage information directly into the patient record. Moreover, our analytics tools turn data into actionable information -helping you to monitor key performance indicators and pinpoint ways to further reduce costs and streamline workflow.
Optimise Operating Theatre performance by:
- Integrating supply management with your ORIS to improve workflow and revenue cycle management.
- Managing and standardizing pick list, preference items and trunk stock.
- Improving case costing and charge capture where applicable.
- Simplifying compliance for managing medications, tissues and implants.
- Gaining insight using our analytics tools and service offerings.
The Pyxis™ ProcedureStation system from BD provides rapid access to supplies in the perioperative environment and procedural suites.
The Pyxis™ JITrBUD device from BD attaches directly to existing storage systems and interfaces with MMIS systems to electronically document dispensed supplies.
The Pyxis™ CathRack system from BD manages supplies used in cardiac catheterization and interventional radiology labs, such as pacemakers, ICDs, stents, vascular grafts, catheters and guide wires.
- American Hospital Association (AHA)
- American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE)
- Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM)
- Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Emergency Care Research Institute (ECRI)
- FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- GS1 US (formerly the Uniform Code Council)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Analytics
- The Joint Commission
- KLAS Research
- MD Buyline